|DATE||LEAGUE||MATCH||LINE||PAY||BEACH||W/L||CFC Pick||CFC W/L|
|11.05.05||NCAA||USF at Rutgers||ML||+135||USF||W||USF||W|
|-||NCAA||Houston at UCF||ML||+120||UCF||W||UCF||W|
|-||NCAA||Tulsa at UTEP||+8.5||-110||Tulsa||W||Tulsa||W|
|-||NCAA||BYU at UNLV||+12||-110||UNLV||L||BYU||W|
|11.06.05||NFL||OAK at KC||-4||-110||KC||push||OAK||push|
|-||NFL||CAR at TB||-1||-110||CAR||W||TB||L|
|-||NFL||CHI at NO||+3||-110||NO||push||CHI||push|
|-||NFL||ATL at MIA||-2||-110||ATL||W||ATL||W|
|-||NFL||SEA at ARZ||-4.5||-110||SEA||W||ARZ||L|
|-||NFL||PIT at GB||-3||-120||PIT||W||GB||L|
|11.07.05||NFL||IND at NE||ML||-200||IND||W||NE||L|
|-||NFL||IND at NE||-4||-110||IND||W||NE||L|
|11.12.05||NCAA||Northwestern at Ohio State||-19||-110||OSU||W||NW||L|
|-||NCAA||Colorado at Iowa State||+1.5||-110||ISU||W||ISU||W|
|-||NCAA||LSU at Bama||ML||-155||LSU||W||LSU||W|
|11.13.05||NFL||WAS at TB||+1||-110||WAS||TB|
|-||NFL||NE at MIA||-3||-110||NE||NE|
|-||NFL||KC at BUF||ML||-135||BUF||BUF|
|-||NFL||STL at SEA||-7||-110||SEA||STL|
|-||NFL||DEN at OAK||-3||-110||DEN||OAK|
- A source close to the Browns says if and when the team decides to give Charlie Frye the starting QB job, it will be on general manager Phil Savage’s timetable.
- Raiders WR Doug Gabriel is emerging as a go-to guy for QB Kerry Collins, much like Ronald Curry did last season. Gabriel and Collins have shown a nice rapport since training camp in 2004, when they played together on Oakland’s second-team offense.
- We hear the Jets may be entertaining thoughts of making Chad Pennington their No. 3 quarterback next season in order to allow his ailing right shoulder to return to full health.
- While Seahawks WR Bobby Engram, who has been out with a rib injury, is expected to be good to go this Sunday vs. Arizona, we hear fellow WR Darrell Jackson (knee) probably won’t be back in action until mid-to-late November.
- Down to their third-string running back, Tony Fisher, the Packers plan to rotate multiple runners based on the personnel grouping. We hear ReShard Lee, described by his coach at the time as the most intriguing player on Bill Parcells’ roster in Dallas last year, continues to impress. At 5-9, 228, Lee might prove to be a dynamite inside runner if the blocking improves. The blessing for the Packers is that Lee won't have to be on the field in critical passing situations. Fisher has served as third-down back for three years and is a superior blocker and receiver and has the trust of QB Brett Favre in the screen game.
- The Cowboys, for now, are keeping WR Patrick Crayton on the roster, despite the report that he might be out up to eight weeks with his ankle injury. Bill Parcells thinks Crayton could return in as few as four more games.
Past Ten Posts
2006 NFL Combine
Thursday Football (II)
Wednesday Football (II)
Coin Flip Challenge - November
Red Line Sports
On The Wings
The Net Files
Andrew's Stars Page
so very obsessed
Covered in Oil
Battle of Alberta
Battle of Ontario
Puck Stops Here
Pro Football Weekly
Pro Reference Guide
Fanball Matchup Index
Braves and Birds -ATL
NFL Pick of the Week
Baseball News- R.I.P.
The Hardball Times
Roto Times Notes
Roto World MLB
Pro Sports Daily MLB
BTF- Local Links
Stats Inc Data
MLB Clubhouse Links
Lets Go Tribe
Over The Monster